Announcements

Can't use Spotify over Vodafone internet in India. The application says no internet connection.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can't use Spotify over Vodafone internet in India. The application says no internet connection.

Regular

Stopped using it now.. 😕

Being in lockdown with a music app that won't work?... nope. 

Highlighted

Re: Can't use Spotify over Vodafone internet in India. The application says no internet connection.

I've posted the issue on Twitter. Let's hope they look at the issue. Guys, if possible, like it or retweet for better reach. Thanks.

Highlighted

Visitor

I have the same issue, but I found a solution which works everytime, just go to your settings, network settings, advanced, under APNs select "portalnmms" if it is selectable in your android, some android don't let you select that, I have no idea what to do in that case, but for iphones just go to search "APN for mms" and physically write all the settings of mms, boom your Spotify will work like a charm🐥

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Guys found the solution for the vodofone problem

Highlighted
Solution!

Casual Listener

Just go to settings....sim....vodofone... access point....click add apn at the bottom...there put name as vodofone...apn as portalnmms...save it....go back and BOOM... ur Spotify will work normally...it worked for me....let me know if it works for u guys

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Visitor
Yeah i am also facing the same issue! Please someone provide the solution for this problem
Highlighted

Regular
Even I faced this issue for the past few days.Tried contacting Spotify support but they couldn't give a solution. after hours of trial and error I found out that it is carrier issue associated only with Vodafone since their last carrier update. The solution is to turn your 4G VoLTE off ( voice over LTE) In your mobile cellular settings. I dunno where is this setting in Android but it should definitely be there. On iPhone go to settings --> mobile data -->mobile data options -->voice&data --> select 4G,VoLTE Off. This is a workaround solution for now untill Vodafone provides a good carrier update .
Highlighted

Visitor

Solution that worked for me

I am on Iphone 11 (Ios 13.5.1)

Go to Settings - Mobile Data - Mobile Data Network

Set your APN to portalnmms

Set MMS Max Message Size to 1048576

Set your MMS UA Prof URL to http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf

It worked for me, and I hope it works for you too 🙂

Highlighted

Regular
Unfortunately, it didn’t. But thank you so much
Highlighted

Visitor
Thank you so so much..It worked for me!!!!😀😀
SUGGESTED POSTS