Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't use Spotify over Vodafone internet in India. The application says no internet connection.

Solved!

Can't use Spotify over Vodafone internet in India. The application says no internet connection.

Premium

Screenshot_20200506-193258_Spotify.jpg

Country

India

Device

Samsung S10+

Operating System

Android

28 Replies

What about the rest of the settings? 
my username password is empty

i have MMSC as http://mms1.live.vodafone.in/mms/

and 

MMS proxy as some number. 

do you have the same or should we leave it empty?

THANK YOU!!! Spotify worked like a charm after your fix.

Thanks bro

Iphone 7 on iOS 13.6
Mobile Network - Vodafone

Tried “all” the troubleshooting but nothing seems to work. It’s working fine when connected to Wifi from someone’s mobile hotspot of any network but not on mobile data.
Something’s definitely wrong with Vodafone’s Internet connectivity when it comes to spotify India !
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thank you for your posts!

We see that @Jbj88 proposed steps that have worked for some of you and we marked his answer as an Accepted Solution.

For those of you that tried them out and the issue persists we recommend that you get in touch with Vodafone and ask them for further assistance.

Hope you find this useful and have an awesome day!

I tried your suggested hack but there is no option to save the setting. I mean I changed apn from www to portalnmms but when I go back, it resumes to its original setting.

Any inputs?
Thanks

Hey @_sid,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If your phone reverts to the original setting, have you tried shutting it off completely and turning it back on a couple of seconds later? This step is simple and often overlooked, but very effective.

If that doesn't fix things, it's a good idea to contact the Vodafone Customer Service so that they can help you make the apn-change permanent. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Solved the problem. In the Internet settings, go to 'Access Point Names', then in the Vodafone APN, change the APN and APN Roaming Protocol to IPV4 only. Should work after that.

Solved the problem. In the Internet settings, go to 'Access Point Names', then in the Vodafone APN, change the APN and APN Roaming Protocol to IPV4 only. Should work after that.

Suggested posts