Can the developers fix the bugs before adding new features?!

Solved!

Re: Can the developers fix the bugs before adding new features?!

bllooi
Regular
I have, and honestly idk why, other people have the same exact problems too. Read the comments on the play store page.

bllooi
Regular
And BTW android development IS a nightmare because of FRAGMENTATION. It takes months to get an app onto the support of so many devices and that's why there are so many devices.

bllooi
Regular
Its sooo much easier on the app store because there are less devices to support!

bllooi
Regular
And if it's soooooooo easy why doesn't everyone do it, I mean we have access to the google api, the adks, I mean its so god darn EASY ISNT IT

guyalisha
I just don't understand why there are so many problems with this app when nearly all the other music subscription streaming apps e.g. Deezer, Rdio, Napster don't seem to have half the problems with downloading and playing tracks offline that the Spotify app seems to have.
This is a real shame as the service itself, apart from the app of course, I believe is excellent.
Spotify must fix all these bugs in it's app as a matter of urgency otherwise they will continue to lose out on potential subscribers such as myself.
SUGGESTED POSTS