Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you fix the darn repeat of a playlist?

Solved!

Can you fix the darn repeat of a playlist?

This feature is still missing. I am pretty sure the desktop version does not have either, even if it worked in the past. How hard can it be?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello whocarez,

There is a button on both personal devices and computers that has two arrows. When you press it once, it will turn green, meaning that the playlist will play over again once it has completed playing all songs, if you click it again, there will be a 1 on those green arrows, meaning that that specific song will repeat, if you click it once more, the arrows should be grey, meaning that once the playlist has finished playing all songs

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello whocarez,

There is a button on both personal devices and computers that has two arrows. When you press it once, it will turn green, meaning that the playlist will play over again once it has completed playing all songs, if you click it again, there will be a 1 on those green arrows, meaning that that specific song will repeat, if you click it once more, the arrows should be grey, meaning that once the playlist has finished playing all songs

it will stop.

Hope this helps,

Elle 💞

Sorry about being frustrated, this feature was missing from my Android version for a long time. It is there now though, I just hope it stays.

I am a new Premium subscriber and so may be missing something obvious.  I use the ioS platform on my IPhone and IPad and I simply do not see the arrows referred to, anywhere.  Can you provide some hints about where the arrows can be located?

Thank you (more than two years since your last post on the subject).  

Cengalo 

Check here. If you still have problems, please post in the iOS section.

Suggested posts