Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you make it possible for me to listen to my music?

Can you make it possible for me to listen to my music?

I don't have premium so my stuff us on shuffle which isn't much if a problem. But I would prefer to pick what song to start with at least as I have a whole playlist to calm myself down with if I have a panic attack but in order for it to work I need one certain song to play before the rest. Also when I looked up said song, instead of playing it it played related music, NOT THE SING I LOOKED UP AND PRESSED PLAY ON. Is it also possible to stop it from playing songs outside your playlist? All of this would be helpful. Thanks -Nix

1 Reply

Hey @Pheonix2,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. 

We've moved your post since we can confirm that this is an expected behavior of the app for free accounts on mobile devices. However, you should be able to pick the song you want to play when using the desktop app or the web player.

If you would like to listen to specific songs, you can create a playlist from the desktop app and add those songs in there so that you can shuffle that playlist from your phone.

Lastly, we'd also recommend taking a look at this article that explains what's different about the mobile experience.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts