Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canada Gear Fit 2

Canada Gear Fit 2

After receiving my Samsung Geart Fit 2 and finding out that there is no spotify available currently in Canada I am pretty upset

Is there a definitive timeline for this to releasse in the Gear store or should I just return it as a major part of the purchase was to control spotify remotely

Thanks for the help

Cheers

John

6 Replies

Same. It's been 2 months now since the watch as been released in Canada and Samsung say's it's Spotify's fault and vice versa. Can you at least tell your user (who pay every month to enjoy your service and get support) WHEN it will be available?

Thank you

Hi,

Same question for France... 🙁

Regards,
M.

...and Netherlands.

From what I have read, Samsung, despite advertising Fit 2 as Spotify enabled (and suggesting offline playback is coming) put the app out on American market, then withdrew it and it hasn't been seen since. Spotify apparently said that the app doesn't exist, which is false. And, yes, Samsung support sends you to Spotify support and vice versa.

And From Norway., I bought this clock just for spotify use actually .. 

I too am dissappiinted to discover this. It the reason I signed up for premium.

ANY plans Spotify?

I've been in contact with @SpotifyCares through Twitter regarding release for NL. and got back that "there is currently no news but please stay tuned as there could be news soon". So if everybody from outside the US would contact @Spotifycares this might get prioritized.

Suggested posts