Free

Country

RO

Device

A3 2017

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I can no longer tap the section under "SHUFFLE PLAY" to check the album content and the recommended tunes that get mixed in. It was perfectly working before, but at some point it simply doesn't work, so i'm stuck at checking those three random titles, without being able to see the whole list and interact with them (save, preview, and such). This only happens in albums and artist, not playlists. Shame

Also, your attachments restrictions made me burn the entire house. I had to screenshot the screenshot from the phone on my computer, because your trash website does not support JPEG. Better shut down this trash altogether.

2020-07-16 13_53_24-WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 13.46.47 - Vizualizator foto Windows.jpg
2 Replies

Hey there @lorinczi_thomas,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We're currently looking into the issue you're describing - we'd recommend taking a look at this Ongoing Issue thread for more info and updates on this. 

On another note, if you'd like to see an option to upload different image formats in the Community, we'd recommend sharing your suggestion in our Idea exchange - you can find more info here.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

The same thing happened to me, but for some reason I can see the songs I have in my playlist just not other people's albums. I've uninstalled and logged out but neither if those worked.

Suggested posts