Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot share Spotify music on Instagram.

Solved!

Cannot share Spotify music on Instagram.

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Huawei P10 lite

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I cannot share Spotify Music on Instagram. When I press the "share on instagram" option, instagram shows me this screen:

IMG-20191211-WA0321.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @GiacomoMN

Please, check this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @GiacomoMN

Please, check this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

Thanks for your answer. Honestly I think my problem is a bit different from the one linked by you. However, I think they are caused by the same source. In addition, no answer has been given in the linked topic. 

I am having the same problem here. Already gave both apps a reinstall, and it was unsuccessful. When I go to share to my Instagram stories, the same screens appears to me, and the album pic and title is nowhere to be found, as if I didn't share anything and my camera isn't allowed to work on Instagram. Frustrating as **bleep**.

The post which has been shared by Emilia_8 is full of people who have our issue. It's better to write there.

Hi @Zehjuninho

Yes, as @GiacomoMN mentioned, it's better to comment in this ongoing issue

Please, provide all the info needed there. It will help to fix it faster. 

All the updates will be posted in the linked thread as well, not here. 

I hope it'll be resolved for you soon.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts