Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant download offline tunes

Solved!

Cant download offline tunes

When I try to download ons it says you have already downloaded music on 3 units. it must be my old phones? Now I can't download on this one. Can somebody please help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

From the help page:

3… It’s the magic number. It’s also the maximum number of devices on which you can download Spotify music and listen to it without internet (offline).

Unable to download music on a device? Here’s what to do:

1. Log in to your account page on our website and click Offline devices in the menu on the left. 
    If there are three devices listed as offline enabled, you need to disable one to enable another.
  2. Click REMOVE to disable offline playing on an individual device, or click REMOVE ALL DEVICES.
  3. To enable a device for playing music offline, just download music to it.

Easy as 1,2,3.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

From the help page:

3… It’s the magic number. It’s also the maximum number of devices on which you can download Spotify music and listen to it without internet (offline).

Unable to download music on a device? Here’s what to do:

1. Log in to your account page on our website and click Offline devices in the menu on the left. 
    If there are three devices listed as offline enabled, you need to disable one to enable another.
  2. Click REMOVE to disable offline playing on an individual device, or click REMOVE ALL DEVICES.
  3. To enable a device for playing music offline, just download music to it.

Easy as 1,2,3.

Suggested posts