Cant play music on android

Plan

Free

Country

Hungary

Device

Huawei P Smart 2018

My Question or Issue

Hello, my problem is that I cant play music on my phone. I reuploaded it, deleted the cache files, and still nothing. If i want to play directly music from my playlists or from searching, I cant. Please help... 

Screenshot_20200414_005916_com.spotify.music.jpg
Screenshot_20200414_005910_com.spotify.music.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @VeresB

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If your Spotify isn’t working as expected, or you’re having issues with playback or the app itself, here are some troubleshooting steps to try. 

Do you receive an error message when trying to play music on Spotify? If yes, simply send us a screenshot showing the error message you see. Just attach the image to your next response to us. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply.  

Hello again, the problem is that I cant even find music what are on my playlist,and thats why i cant play them. 

Hey @VeresB

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. If it doesn’t do the trick, we’ll provide you with further help.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts