Cant select what songs i want to listen to

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Cant select what songs i want to listen to

user-removed
Not applicable

If it helps I just installed Spotify on my old Evo 4G and it's acting the same exact way..  Why would they impliment a change like this to make it more difficult to listen to songs???..

Highlighted

Community Legend

Wow if that should be the new design of the Android app, it's indeed a bit strange. o.o

I take it, the little icon on the left is a sidebar that you can pull out? Any chance of a screenshot of that? Just curious. 😉

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Yeah.. All looks the same.. Except the playlists.. 

2013-10-20 18.01.30.png
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I  just bought a spotify subscription for my friend who has an android phone. He messaged me today about this same problem! I didnt know how to help him because I have an iphone. Hopefully someone can help soon. It's pretty annoying. It was working fine for him yesterday.

Highlighted

Community Legend

Ah alright, well let's see what the staff has to say about it!

But that won't happen soon, I think no moderator is here anymore - gotta wait till tomorrow. 😉

Highlighted

Community Legend

Could one of you post the spotify version shown in settings so I know what to avoid please.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Version 0.7.1.407..  But the thing is, it never did a Google Play update.. Just kinda internally updated itself.. Because the first thing I was gonna do is revert back to a previous version.. No such luck, cause you can't in Google Play.. What version do you have on yours?

Highlighted

Community Legend

I have the same so it looks like another of the phased rollouts of new features. Seems totally wrong this time. We'll get back to you guys tomorrow once we can grab one of the staff.

Highlighted

Regular

I'm having the same problem. I had the 48 hour trial and decided to upgrade to premium. The day after I upgraded to premium, it stopped letting me choose the songs i wanted to play.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

same here just purchased subscription because i liked the fact i was able to click on whatever song i wanted please fix this spotify 

SUGGESTED POSTS