Cant select what songs i want to listen to

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Cant select what songs i want to listen to

Casual Listener

I can turn shuffle and repeat on and off now, but those are the only changes I see. Reminder, I'm new, so some of these issues may be newbie inexperience but:

• I still can't see how to select songs from a playlist or reorder them.
  • I still see the playlist songs in alphabetical order by title, not the order in which the playlists were created. The Android playlist sequence should match the playlist sequence in the Windows application.
  • I don't see a way to clear the play queue.

I listen to lots of different music, including classical. I want to hear the movements of a symphony in the order in which the composer intended  them to be heard, not the order in which a dictionary would place them. 

I appreciate the efforts being made by the development team, but unless someone can explain to me how to do the items I mentioned above, then from my perspective Android playlists remain broken. 

Highlighted
Solution!

Community Legend

@sek When you open a playlist, are you still seeing the large play button at the top as in this post? If so, could you try restarting your mobile device please.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener

That did the trick! Joe, you get thanks and kudos, and I get a Homer Simpson "D'Oh!"

Highlighted

Community Legend

LOL...........enjoy your music and shout if you need any help. Spotify can be a bit bewildering at times 🙂

Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Hey everyone. We've resolved this issue for now so we're going to close this thread. If you're still experiencing the issue, be sure to logout and log back in to resolve the issue. Thanks for the reports!

SUGGESTED POSTS