Premium

Country

Uk

Device

Galaxy note 9

Operating System

Android pie

My Question or Issue

I can no longer view all the songs in my library as a list so i can now no longer automatically download every song i add to my library by having the download switch turned on at the top of the list i also can no longer play all songs on shuffle in the car please fix this it was fine before the recent update now i cant stand spotify because of this

Screenshot_20190625-192147_Spotify.jpg
21 Replies

Have the same problem I love the all song list I had developed an amazing library and it has just disappeared. 

Very upset

There's a Playlist at the top called "Liked Songs" that contains all the songs in your library. It took me a minute to figure this out, too!

It only contains songs you clicked like on doesnt contain any other song on any albums you downloaded or added to your library

Thank you!!! I’ve been days trying to find my songs!!  👍🏽👍🏽

Hey there @Andystaplin1994,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

No worries, any songs you've saved should show in a playlist called Liked Songs. You can locate it at the top of the Playlists section for easy access:

NYL_TWITTER_01_LikedSongs.gif

From now, any songs you save/like should automatically show up there. Once you access this playlist, you can select to play it on Shuffle.

You can find more tips and get to know better the new Your Library here.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, just give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

It only contains songs you liked previsuoly there was a seperate like songs
playlist and a playlist for all songs in your library

Hi Katerina,

Only albums saved before the update appear on the Liked Songs list.

Newly saved albums do not automatically have songs liked, and therefore do not automatically download. This is a feature regression.

No @, that's not how it works. It is broken and I'm one update that doesn't fix this away from canceling and moving to Apple Music. 

Look:

I have two albums downloaded by the band Exodus.I have two albums downloaded by the band Exodus.They do not show up under liked songs.They do not show up under liked songs.

@Katerina wrote:

Hey there @Andystaplin1994,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

No worries, any songs you've saved should show in a playlist called Liked Songs. You can locate it at the top of the Playlists section for easy access:

NYL_TWITTER_01_LikedSongs.gif

From now, any songs you save/like should automatically show up there. Once you access this playlist, you can select to play it on Shuffle.

You can find more tips and get to know better the new Your Library here.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, just give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Please stop pretending this is a new "feature."

Spotify has made their platform worse and continue to use bot-like responses to brush it off.

Please send humans to type a real response.

Me too.

had to import all songs from each playlist to another and called it ALL SONGS.

just so its there.

spotify just needs to add back the song list like every other media player *eye rolls*

The 'liked' songs list only shows tracks 'hearted.'

I'm also in the same boat. I just want a "songs" tab alongside "albums" and "artists". If I like an album, if should be added to a "songs" list. Keep the liked songs playlist as is, for a tighter list. What are these people at spotify doing? Do they even listen?

I canceled my Spotify premium account and went to Apple Music. They don’t
care. They’re pushing nothing but podcasts.

Definitely have the Same problem, you can’t hit shuffle and play just your library albums, instead you have to add everything to liked songs, very bad update, can’t they just provide an all songs tab ??

also if I download all liked songs and if all songs of an album are downloaded in liked songs, why doesn’t it appear as a downloaded album when we use Spotify offline. To show separate albums as downloaded , you need to turn the download switch I individually on in every album

please SPOTIFY team, resolve these above two features 🙏🙏

It is strange. There is no reason to hide all "songs".

Just moved from apple music, and totally upset about it.

I agree, 100%. I went to teach a music class and try to go to my Spotify songs and they no longer appeared as lists and I could not retrieve the songs I needed to receive. UGG!!

Has anybody post this as a new idea/feature?

I can't find it anywhere...

This is crazy unbelievable that Spotify doesn't offer paid subscribers to access all the songs in their library. This likely even violates laws protecting user's data in multiple countries.

@Katerina (moderator), your answer is incorrect. Liked Songs don't show songs from Liked Albums!

Suggested posts