Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant view full widget when screen locked to change song on Sony Experia Z2

Solved!

Cant view full widget when screen locked to change song on Sony Experia Z2

Hi, when the screen is locked on Sony Experia Z2, the buttons available when pressing the power button are play, pause and next. The previous option is totally missing. Android version is lollipop. The control part of the widget is not completely shawn and therefore the previous option is not there.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Notification > While Locked > Hide Sensitive Content

Problem solved.

You're welcome!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Try uninstalling the app, giving your device a hard reboot, then reinstalling. 🙂 That usually works for fixing common problems. Please let me know if the problem persists.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

I have tried but the problem still exist. The problem is that the full widget is not shown when screen lock. I miss the "previous" button when playing music. I don't know if this is a general problem on sony experia models or a bug. Could anyone else confirm.

Did you restart your device after reinstalling? That seemed to work here. 🙂 Hope this is helpful.

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Yes I did, but still the same, it is strang, even the walkman app which is Sony has the same problem. Both apps in notification there is the full control widget, but in screen locked mode half widget size and therefore the problem

QED it is your device? That makes sense. 🙂

Marked as solution

Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Notification > While Locked > Hide Sensitive Content

Problem solved.

You're welcome!

Suggested posts