Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

(Xiaomi Mi A3)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

I am desperate because my favourite artist has just released her new album and I simply am not being able to see the Canvas she created because the Canvas feature is missing on my App Settings. This is literally the saddest thing that has created me tons of anxiety since I am on quarantine. My mobile is a Xiaomi Mi A3 so it's a recent mobile, my app is on it's most recent version (8.5.59.11.37) and the Canvas Button is still not available. How can you guys simply disappear with one of the most important options on your app? My experience listening to the artists is being ruined because of this irresponsibility. I want my Canvas back otherwise I will cancel my Premium account. 

inbound2901138069252160173.png
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Canvas Button is Missing

Hey there @thalessilva_o!

Thanks for reaching out to us! We'll do our best to help you out.

You can start off by trying a clean reinstall of the app to make sure that any outdated files are removed.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't solve the issue, if a family member or a friend has a Spotify account, it could also be a good idea to ask them to log in on your device to see if the app behaves the same way.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello. I have the same problem too and I did all that you suggested to do. I've asked someone to login their account in my phone and we are subscribed under one family plan and their account has a Canvas feature but when I switch back to mine, the feature disappeared again. Have you got any othet solutions?

Highlighted

Visitor

I have the same smartphone and the same problem. Trust me that I tried EVERYTHING. It's impossible to fix it at least by the users. I just finish a conversation with support (about 10 mails with screenshots and all possible things to do) and nothing works. It's a shame. Maybe it's a problem of the Play Store or Xiaomi. I don't know but it's very frustrating.

Highlighted

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

We suggest you add your +VOTE and subscribe to this ongoing issue thread, to get the latest news and updates about the missing Canvas feature.

It'd also be great if you could provide the information requested in the Status Update, so that our tech teams can get to the bottom of this.

We'll keep an eye out for your comments 🙂

Have an awesome day!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS