Huawei Mate 20
My Question or Issue
For several weeks now I have been having trouble skipping/pausing songs on the Bluetooth radio in my car. I've looked on the internet for a solution but haven't managed to find one so far.
Things I already have tried:
- Updating Spotify to the latest version
- A clean install, removing the cache and all app information on my phone
- Updated the firmware of my radio to the latest version
- Installed the latest software update for the phone
- Disabled the ''Car Play'' option under Spotify's settings
- Re-paired bluetooth on the radio and phone
- Re-paired bluetooth on the radion and phone without giving access to contacts and call history (I saw that being suggested as a solution somewhere)
- Sometimes it will let me skip one song, then after it continues to not work again. It also doesn't work if the screen is active
- I've tested skipping songs with multiple other music streaming apps and media players. All of them worked, so this is definitely a spotify sided issue.
If someone can help me fix this problem it will be greatly appreciated!