Car view for Android users

Re: Car view for Android users

Parmarparmar

So basically, six years since you launched Landscape mode for Android users, but not for iOS users, you release this feature ONLY for Android users, with no time frames for a release for iOS users. 

This is exactly the use case which iOS users have been begging for landscape mode from you for the past half decade. 

The request itself hasn’t even had an update from you for the past two years. 

Why do you feel it’s ok to neglect iOS users? Should we just stick to Apple Music instead? 

Seriously dissapointed with this company. 

PirateMikey
Casual Listener

where in the **bleep** is the Settings option to turn this off?  I am really getting tired of having 'options' and 'good ideas' forced on me.  Tell me how to turn this off!

Cthugha
Casual Listener

@liemhy wrote:

Hello mark! Spotify detects your car's bluetooth by the name of the device that connected. You should change and insert word "car" in your car's bluetooth name. example: "mark's toyota" to "mark's car"

Not very user friendly. Can't find this info in the app.

Can you please change so it will also use car manufacturer names, like BMW, Toyota, etc? 

Or just allow us to manually select which BT device is a car.

TerminalCityNZ
Regular

I haven't been able to update since V8.4.77.779 since versions after that won't connect with my Pioneer headunit.

Has this been fixed alongside this new feature (I'd like to know before going through the palaver of upgrade / uninstall / reinstall from apkmirror / re-download all my playlists)

BuFFalObuyer2
Casual Listener

nevermind.  I turned it off and it is still happening.

bobdc

It would be great if we could turn this on even when we're not in the car. It's handy for other situations as well.

Davis4ever

When this launches for iOS, will it feature landscape mode as it does on Android? 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks, 

If you have any questions or issues with the car view feature please start a new thread for each one in the Android so we can help. 

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS