Choose widget is gone

Solved!

Re: Choose widget is gone

robbiehooooper
Visitor

What a joke, the peoplw who made this decision clearly dont use android, a home screen widget is far more useful than the notification hotbar. Honestly the past few updates have made my spotify buggier and slower. Have always loved the platform but almost at the point to switching to apple music, even they offer an android widget.....

x2iad6-_dv4hh
Casual Listener

Don't forget to rate the app as one star and say why. Spotify is still a top rated app, maybe we can bring it down a notch. 

AndriodSpotify
Casual Listener

Spotify removed it only for Android users I don't know why. That tool was very useful tho.

RobertJCH

You close the previous thread? We can find another one. GIVE THE WIDGET BACK!!! COWARD!!!

AndriodSpotify
Casual Listener

Spotify is so ridiculous they removed the widget. I hope they bring back in next update or soon.

Jonrod
Visitor

You beat me to it, I was going write the exact same thing... It's like the spotify crew are actually just bots, I have never got a meaningful answer from any contact with them, let alone actually answering questions with anything other than cut and paste answers. Better yet they make stupid decisions like this removing a great widget. Think I'm almost done with spotify

thelastjoelle
Visitor

I have further questions. Who's stupid idea was it to remove the widget?

Swc704
Casual Listener

iOS never had widgets, and now neither does Spotify for Android. Yahoo reporting that Siri may open up to Spotify. Is this quid pro quo?

xXStarLordXx
Regular

just had a prime example of why the notif bar dosnt work was just playing spotify accidentally closed the app itself by swiping on the wrong app and went to continue play via notif bar and what ya no the notif bar isnt there either bring back the widget or make the notif stay there permanently and then make the way to get rid of it something that you cant accidentally do like make us have to click ... then hit close notif otherwise ima constantly be closing the notif every time music is paused as i regularly hit clear all rather than swipe the 10 out of 11 notifs i want to keep  

this just makes things 10x harder for your useres 

godfrey1984
Visitor

Just incredibly poor service by Spotify again. Mine has only just stopped telling me that I'm connected to Waze every time I get into the car! If I weren't getting my premium subscription as part of my phone contract I'd be back to Google music in a heartbeat. 

SUGGESTED POSTS