seanp426
Music Fan

@WhereMyWidget wrote:
https://rawapk.com/amazon-appstore-apk-download/

Uninstall Spotify

Install Amazon app store from link above

Install Spotify from there

Biff baff boff the widget is back

As I previously said, this version of the app does not show all your playlists in your library (only if they're considered recently played). You actually have to go to your profile to view all your playlists which is 2-3 additional steps. For myself and many others, playlists we've created are mostly what we listen to. 

Re: Choose widget is gone

IJuanTM

WHYYY please companys stop removing good functions or things from your app or programm although it is not used much. Some people really like those functions... And what is the benifit from removing the widget..

pli5kin
Visitor

What are you playing at Spotify. Cancelling my sub at the end of the month....crazy decision.

LaurenFlit
Visitor

Why on earth would you get rid of this?! Please bring it back!!!!

JorisTheSpider
Visitor

So I intentionally disable notifications on everything that's not email, text, or calls. Now I have to make an exception because some dunderhead thought the widget was redundant. No, it had an appeal to people who don't want a cluttered notification bar. Accept that you made an error, listen to the criticism and bring it back with the next update. Please

Coldplasma819
Visitor

Hang on, so first you guys remove the search bar in "All songs." Then you CHANGE my "All songs" library to "liked songs". Then you push playlists onto us. You remove ease of access to radio and stations, and now you remove the widget for ease of access?

Who is coming up with these ridiculous ideas? Obviously they are not thinking of the consumer. 

seanp426
Music Fan

@Coldplasma819 wrote:

Hang on, so first you guys remove the search bar in "All songs." Then you CHANGE my "All songs" library to "liked songs". Then you push playlists onto us. You remove ease of access to radio and stations, and now you remove the widget for ease of access?

Who is coming up with these ridiculous ideas? Obviously they are not thinking of the consumer. 

This and many other changes they've constantly done and features taken away for no reason is making me consider giving Tidal a try. Might as well try anything that allows playlist conversion. 

Houmer
Visitor

I will cancel my premium next month unless you bring the widget back.

It literally costs you nothing so stop screwing your customers.

LexArma
Casual Listener

@JorisTheSpider wrote:

So I intentionally disable notifications on everything that's not email, text, or calls. Now I have to make an exception because some dunderhead thought the widget was redundant. No, it had an appeal to people who don't want a cluttered notification bar. Accept that you made an error, listen to the criticism and bring it back with the next update. Please

Exactly! My notification area is flooded already, and being forced to move one more app there entirely is not my idea of a good solution. I already have stuff like VPN, SmartThings, Caller ID etc filling that spot even without any actual notifications!

SUGGESTED POSTS