Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chromecast audio - playlist always returns to beginning

Chromecast audio - playlist always returns to beginning

Hi!

Concerning chromecast audio....

When I select to play some song in the middle of my selfmade spotify playlist, with the next song the player will always return to the beginning of the playlist, always starting from the beginning of the list forwards.

Is there a easy solution to play playlist from the middle onwards?

44 Replies

Any news from Spotify?

It's the end of 2018 and still no reply from Spotify? Hello there I AM PAYING EVERY MONTH. Would you please get off your lazy asses and reply to us? I am getting this every time I connect to another device like my PS4 for instance. 

It's not that hard to reply and that says enough. This could be fixed with what, 10 lines of code, maybe even less.

I am so tired of this nonesense. Spotify is taking 3 steps back every time they "think" they take a step forward. 

Dear Spotify tel

I m an old european Spotify early adopter and promoter.

I want you to be aware that this is a major issue for us. 

This is not a chromecast issue . I m having the very same problem with "connect" with my ubuntu Spotify app that allow me to play on my hi fi system. 

This is obviously a "Spotify Connect" issue.

In love with music,  I want my premium back again.

I have been paying for a while.

Thank you in avance for coming serious answer .

The top track of my 2018 Wrapped playlist as gathered by Spotify is due to that bug. It's a song that I can't listen to anymore...

Follow me

Pathetic, the lack of action from Spotify side.

Similar like. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Connect-only-plays-100-song-chunks-of-playlists/idi-...

Shame on you guys!

Suggested posts