Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chromecast keeps pausing stops spotify

Chromecast keeps pausing stops spotify

Spotify plays and stop 4,5 times on one Song, i casting trough chromecast.  On Samsung galaxy s10. And i factory reset my phone and chromecast, restarted my router. Anny sulutions?

3 Replies

Hey @Metalduden.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Be sure to have all your devices connected to the same 2.4 Ghz network. If that doesn't help, try to place the Chromecast and router closer to each other and see if that solves the issue.

Hope it does. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Hello,

I am having the same problem, every time I stream anything. I have tried the trouble shooting above, with no success. My chromecast is wired via ethernet to the router.

Is there any possible solution to this?

Hey @Dek500,

Thank you for your post here in the Community thread. We're sorry to hear that you have issues with your Chromecast. We're happy to assists you.

We had some issues with our Connect feature recently, but that should be solved now. If you still experience this, we recommend you to follow these troubleshooting steps:

• The device you're playing from is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
  • Your Chromecast software is up-to-date.
  • You have the latest version of Spotify on your device.
  • You're not trying to play local files. These are not supported by Chromecast. 

If you’re still having trouble after those checks: 

• Restart the Spotify app.
  • Close any other apps you’re not using. 
  • Restart your Chromecast app.
  • Restart your devices.
  • Restart your Wi-Fi.
  • If possible, try a different Wi-Fi connection.

Keep us posted. We're here for you.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts