Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting on a Kindle Fire HD

Connecting on a Kindle Fire HD

First of all, I can't believe there's no phone number for tech support. WTF?

As for my actual problem: I am paying $10 a month for Spotify Premium and mostly what I'm paying for is access on my mobile device, which is a Kindle Fire HD. But it doesn't work. When I first installed Spotify on my Kindle, it worked just fine. The mobile version had its problems, like not letting me link from my starred music to an artist's page, but it worked. Then one day, it decided that there is no internet connection. It says this now, even when I know there is a WiFi connection, and I can surf the web and check my email and all that.  It won't even play the music I downloaded while it was still working. Which makes no sense.

The closest thing I can find to a "solution" anywhere is to uninstall Spotify and reinstall it, but I have no idea how to do that on a Kindle. It doesn't look like I can uninstall anything. And yes, I have shut the thing down completely and turned it back on. That doesn't work.

So, any ideas?

6 Replies

We are experiencing some issues with the service at the moment. We are working hard to solve these #problems

I've been patient. It's been doing this for at least two months. I suppose I'll probably have to cancel my Premium membership, since I'm not getting what I'm paying for.

I figured out how to uninstall an app on my Kindle, and reinstalling seems to have worked. I'll see if it stays fixed.

I didn't realise you've had the problem for so long. Glad you found a solution.

Spotify Premium worked on the Kindle Fire HD, then it stopped. Then it worked again. Now it is just a blank page. I've deleted, uninstalled, reinstalled - just a blank - not even the ability to see the help, playlists, etc. The sound quality is better than on my phone or PC - I'd really like this to work. Ideas?

I have the same exact problem: uninstalled it, re installed it. Log in, my playlists are there but when I start to download them to the device (yes I have the premium account) it goes blank. If its a problem with the hardware let us know (mine is brand new). If its Spotify. Bring a solution

Suggested posts