Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Constantly green circle and get stuck

Solved!

Constantly green circle and get stuck

When I'm navigating in the menus and albums constantly the app get stuck with the green circle, after few seconds a message show up, also when this happen I'm unable to change song or pause it. And when I try to close the app the song still playing even when the app is aprently closed
Screenshot_20170820-003727.png
Screenshot_20170820-003739.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify Customer service is TRASH! They dont give a SH IT, its been 11 days since your post and yet they still haven't replied..honestly you should try Apple Music, you get free music videos to watch offline, 3 months free and alot better guaranteed, atleast APPLE has real customer service. Spotify is just GREEDY , Spotify sucks now, their customer satisfaction ratings have dropped more then double because they are inconsiderate people Good Job SPOTIFY FOR DESTROYING YOUR CUSTOMERS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify Customer service is TRASH! They dont give a SH IT, its been 11 days since your post and yet they still haven't replied..honestly you should try Apple Music, you get free music videos to watch offline, 3 months free and alot better guaranteed, atleast APPLE has real customer service. Spotify is just GREEDY , Spotify sucks now, their customer satisfaction ratings have dropped more then double because they are inconsiderate people Good Job SPOTIFY FOR DESTROYING YOUR CUSTOMERS

From the About page:

Customer Service and Support

1. Help site. Check out our help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.
  2. Community. Get fast support from expert Spotify users. If there isn't already an answer there to your question, post it and someone will quickly answer. You can also suggest and vote on new ideas for Spotify or simply discuss music with other fans.
  3. Contact us. Contact our Customer Support if you don't find a solution on our support site or Community.
  4. @SpotifyCares. Feeling sociable? Simply tweet the team and they'll do all they can to help.

Suggested posts