Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crashes when I play music

Crashes when I play music

The app is working well when downloading, looking for songs, etc., but when I start playing any music, it plays and crashes within 3 seconds. It was working perfectly until I paid for the subrscription yesterday. Tried logging in and out, reinstalling, rebooting my phone. Even downloaded Spotify lite and had the exact same problem. Any thoughts? 😞

1 Reply

Hey there @alphonsebeb,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You mention that you've already tried reinstalling the app. Just to confirm, have you tried the steps provided in this Spotify Answer to do a thorough reinstallation of the app on your device? If not, we'd suggest give it a try.

If you're still having troubles after that, we'd suggest making sure of the following:

• Close any other apps you’re not using. 
  • Check the app isn’t set to Offline mode.
  • If possible, try it with a different WiFi network or 3G/4G data connection. If it works with another connection, we recommend contacting the service provider of the original network for more information.
  • Try playing on a different device, or with the web player. If this works, your inability to play on the first device could be an issue with the device itself.
  • Check that your device is up to speed with any software updates. If you see any pendind updates for example, make sure to install them and try again.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts