Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Current User Interface

Current User Interface

I have been using another phone and had no disk space so I didn't update spotify, but after I changed my phone I downloaded an updated version and I don't think the current interface is user friendly at all. 

We could search a song in our playlist without clicking the three dot button; we had a search bar and it was a lot easier and convenient. I don't understand why did you change that it wasn't necessary and it's not even better. I get that you want to innovate but what is the point of fixing a thing that isn't broken?

Secondly not as frustrating as the search bar but the queue button's placement in the screen was easier to reach before. Now it makes the hand uncomfortable while holding the phone. I don't know why these things have been changed.

1 Reply

Hey @Rahaevon,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing your thoughts on the latest update. We value your feedback. 

Please know that Spotify is constantly testing different features to see how the user experience changes. Meanwhile, here's an article that can help you get used to the new look of Your Library faster. We hope you find this useful.

In the meantime, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts