Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mixes disappeared

Daily mixes disappeared

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

US

Device

Moto G5s plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Daily mixes 2-4 have disappeared. I've cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app etc.

3 Replies

Hey @Squishy-Senpai, help's here. 

Does this happen with other devices, or are they only missing on your phone? Keep in mind that Daily Mixes can change over time, and will be appear the more you listen to music. When was the last time you saw the Daily Mixes?

There's a chance you may be logged in on another account. We suggest that you log out, and log back in with the right details. If you're on Premium, the username should be shown on your payment receipt found in your inbox.

And finally, can you try connecting to different networks and check if anything changes?

Get back with some more info and we'll have a closer look.

They have disappeared from all devices. I have "Daily Mix 1" now and that's it.  The others disappeared right about when I upgraded to the premium trial. I had listened to a few stations and had favorited some songs and blocked a few others.

I only have one Spotify avvount, so it's not a matter of which account I'm using. The mixes are missing whether I'm in Wifi or using cellular date, whether I'm using an app or the website.

Hey @Squishy-Senpai.

Thanks for clarifying.

In this case, no worries, keep exploring new genres or sets of artists and you should get new Daily Mixes soon! The more varied the music you listen to, the more Daily Mixes you'll get.

You can find more info on Daily Mixes here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts