Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Samsung Galaxy Note 10+)

Operating System

(Android 12)

My Question or Issue

Spotify verbraucht enorm viele mobile Daten. Normalerweise ca 300mB im Monat, seit Januar 4GB pro Monat. Alle Songs die ich höre sind offline verfügbar bzw. heruntergeladen, Datensparmodus an, Artist-Canvas deaktiviert- Trotzdem enorm hoher mobiler Datenverbrauch. Neuinstallation der App hat nicht geholfen.

Version 8.7.6.1085

Auf den Screenshots ist "Removed apps" Spotif aufgrund der neuen Installation der App.

Screenshot_20220221-212857_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220221-212846_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220221-212837_Settings.jpg
2 Replies

Hi there @juliusviervier,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

We'd like to take a closer look into this.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you activate the Offline mode on your Spotify app to see if this helps? Just go to Settings > Offline Mode.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hallo ich habe ein vergleichbares Problem, und habe als Ursache meine Hama IT500  Streaming-Box ermittelt.
Trotz der Tatsche das Handy ( PC ) und Box im gleichen WLAN-Netz sind, wird die Musik wohl über das Internet übertragen.
Online Datentransfer Monitor und ein und ausschalten des Spotify Streaming zeigen dies deutlich.
Zur Erklärung ich meine die Spotify -Funktion Wiedergabe über .......

Suggested posts