Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted cache and now my premium is gone.

Solved!

Deleted cache and now my premium is gone.

So I accidentally downloaded a playlist and it used ALL of my phone's internal storage, it wouldn't even let me stop the download. Finally Figured out I had to delete the data and cache (Wich I really didn't wanna do but had no F-ing choice) and now after logging in it took away my premium. I've already paid for it and it's trying to charge me again. **bleep** is going on? Help please 😣

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

His problem same with me... But my problem is my premium is gone, i was paid 3month but i just buy 1month but my account come back to spotify for free... Please help me, i'm from indonesia and can speak english just little bit but i know you say what... Thanks a lot...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @Additeru, welcome to the community!

If you paid for a 3-month promotion, but your account went back to Free before the promotion was over, we suggest  you first check if you have multiple accounts as stated above.

After checking and if you only have one account, it'd be best to contact our Support team via Facebook or Twitter.

We also have Bahasa support through this contact form.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Storm42759, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll do our best to help you out.

Deleting your phone's cache or reinstalling Spotify won't change your subscription from Premium to Free.

In this case, you might have two accounts set up with your information and you're just logging into the wrong one.

Try following the steps on this page to see if you have more than one account. Usually one account is set up via Facebook and the other with your username and password.

If you're still unable to find the Premium account, it'd be best to contact our Support team via Facebook or Twitter.

Cheers.

Marked as solution

His problem same with me... But my problem is my premium is gone, i was paid 3month but i just buy 1month but my account come back to spotify for free... Please help me, i'm from indonesia and can speak english just little bit but i know you say what... Thanks a lot...
Marked as solution

Hey @Additeru, welcome to the community!

If you paid for a 3-month promotion, but your account went back to Free before the promotion was over, we suggest  you first check if you have multiple accounts as stated above.

After checking and if you only have one account, it'd be best to contact our Support team via Facebook or Twitter.

We also have Bahasa support through this contact form.

Cheers.

Big thanks a lot for you alfredo! God Bless You...

Suggested posts