Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon AVR-S640H - Spotify App not working

Denon AVR-S640H - Spotify App not working

It looks like many other people wrote about it.  There is no simple solution to that - I tried to reinstall Spotify app on my Samsung Phone and also ensured I have the latest firmware of my Denon installed. 

So here is my issue - I have many albums downloaded on my phone.   When I try to play one of them - I select Devices Available and  than select Denon AVR-S640H.  It is trying to connect and ... nothing happens. 

To fix it I have to:

- remove download, close the application, reopen, search for the album and download again.  After that you can connect to the Denon and play it without any problems. 

If you try this:

- remove download, close the application, reopen, select album from Recently played and download it again - you still won't be able to connect to the Denon.

Not sure if problem is on Denon or Spotify side - all other applications are connecting to Denon without any problem - I am using HEOS and can play any radio (TuneIN) without any issues.  So I guess it may be issue on the Spotify side.  Btw, some albums are playing without any problem - I don't have to remove them and than download again. 

1 Reply

Anyone can reply to this post?  is there simple solution to this problem?

Suggested posts