Announcements

Die drei fragezeichen

Highlighted

Die drei fragezeichen

Visitor

Immer wenn ich die drei??? Abspielen will, geht es nicht und es steht dann immer, nicht verfügbar da. 

8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Die drei fragezeichen

Visitor

Ich habe das selbe Problem... bisher nur bei den drei Fragezeichen. Musik und andere Hörbücher funktionieren.

Freunde von mir haben das Problem nicht.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Ich lebe in den USA und habe spotify premium. Ich kann alle hoerspiele von europa spielen, nur die drei ??? nicht, um die es mir ausschliesslich geht!  Woran liegt das? Laut Europa sollte es funktionieren. Spotify???? 

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey there @Sepponius02 and @mamoam,

Thanks for asking about this! Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂 

Bear in mind that the availability of content may vary between countries. That's why some songs, podcasts and audio books are available in some countries but not in others. It depends on the permissions from rights holders. 

Hope that answers your question. If you're still unable to listen to certain songs but your friends are, and you are both have the same country in your accounts, can you try a clean reinstall?

If that doesn't do it, can you tell us if the songs appear grayed out or you get an error message while trying to play them?

We'll be keeping out an eye on your replies 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thank you for the reply. All the Drei ??? Hoerspiele are greyed out (except for the Intro).  I emailed Europa, and they said I should be able to play them on Spotify from anywhere, so I don't think it is a problem of permission of the rights holder.

I will try a clean reinstall next.

Highlighted

Hi 

Ich lebe in australien und hab das selbe problem. 

Hat es bei dir geklappt mit dem re-install?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Nein. Ich gehe inzwischen davon aus, dass es tatsaechlich irgendeine Sperre fuer Hoerer in den USA gibt - obwohl Europa das abstreitet.

Highlighted

Visitor

Nope that doesn't answer anything. The problem is that whenever i want to listen to Die Drei Fragezeichen none of the Albums will load. It'll keep on loading and loading forever. This never happened to me before. Surprisingly i can listen to Die Drei Fragezeichen on my Alexa and FireTV without problem but not on my mobile phone, only if i switch to a brand new non premium account. Even changing my phone doesn't solve the issue since i've been using a Huawei Mate 20 Pro for 2 years and now i'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. This keeps pi**ing me off since i always listen to Die Drei Fragezeichen when i go to sleep. Everything else is loading fine, Podcasts, Music, doesn't matter, just not Die Drei Fragezeichen. Any solution for this? 🤔

Highlighted

Hey @pznull,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you mean that with the same account you can listen to the podcast on other devices, just not on mobile phones? This is indeed strange and seems to be device related. Have you tried performing a clean reinstall using the steps here? They are more thorough and ensure that no leftover files remain. It's a good idea to also check that there are not cache clearing or battery optimization apps activated for Spotify. Also does this issue happen when you use a different internet connection?

A couple of screenshots or recordings of what you're experiencing would also help us out a lot in identifying the root cause of the problem. You can attach them via the post editor, just make sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS