Premium

Country

UK

Device

Moto G5

Operating System

Android 8.1.0

My Question or Issue

When I click on 'Connect to a device' from a song that I'm listening to, the new(ish) 'Start a group session' option appears in the middle of the screen, meaning I have to scroll up to find the list of devices to connect to, which is starting to get irritating!

Given that I doubt I will ever want to start a group session, it would be great if that could be disabled, or at least to have that screen show from the top, not the middle, so the devices are seen straight away, rather than having to scroll for them.

Spotify_screenshot.png

4 Replies

Hey there @benowatson,

Thanks for letting us know what you think of this feature.

We'd like to encourage you to voice out your opinion by posting an Idea in the Idea Submissions board. You can also tell your friends and family who use Spotify to vote for it. If it gets the needed number of votes, it could be implemented 🙂 

Good luck!  

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

It is never a good idea to force new functions on to users. Always give them the option to disable it.
By the way, why is there still no 2FA for Spotify? Does Spotify not care enough about there users security?

Hey there @user-removed,

Thank you for your post and feedback. 

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

When it comes to 2FA there's actually an idea about this that's under consideration. You can leave a +Vote and subscribe to the thread for any updates.

We hope this information was helpful, 

Once again - thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it!

If you have any questions we're always one reply away. We're happy to help 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Is there anyway to disable the pop-up to join a session and a way to disallow others to join mine? I just got a pop-up to join a coworkers session, we do not follow eachother on Spotify and my account is not linked to any social media, we are just on the same Wi-Fi. I can only imagine that this is gonna get out of control in public.

Suggested posts