Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dowloaded song dissappear

Dowloaded song dissappear

Hey guys, it tortues me a lot. I've got the premium account, and always, after i downloaded the songs, maybe for like 2 months, the downloaded songs became un-dowloaded. Why would this keep happening? Any solutions to deal with the problem?
4 Replies

I'm lucky if they last more than a week! 

Hello All 

I've had this problem for a long time now and have tried all the fixes in the forum.

The device type doesn't matter it happens on any type of phone I've had.

The annoying thing is that I can clearly see that the downloads are there by Spotify won't pick them up again even after rebooting.

I'm sure if the programmers put their mind to it they could add the facility to check for and pick up the download data again without the need to re download again.

They keep blaming the devices and SD cards, however tonight again I lost 8gb of downloads but also my Daughter lost hers at the same time with a different device and account so where did this problem originate from.

Has anyone else lost their downloads today?

Spotify you need to answer this.

It's not just coincidence and it keeps happening over and over again.

Thanks

Vader2004

The only time i have experienced this is going overseas when my phone drops out of reception. 

On subsequent trips this was fixed by simply putting the phone int flight mode before traveling. 

You aren't traveling at all with the phone, or having the data drop in and out?

MrDavo |

If this post has solved your issue - Please click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'.
If you like my post - Please add kudos to it.

Thanks for you reply

No not traveling but had no problems when I am traveling. It happened to my Daughter's in a similar way on the same day.

I was just leaving the house a song was playing and then it stopped, I pressed play and notice the lag before it started playing again, look at my library and all downloads were gone.

This would be a pretty bad bug to have if you loose signal and the downloads disappear, the idea of downloading it to listen off line, again Spotify need to take a serious look at this, when you pay for a premium service you expect to receive it.

Thanks

Vader2004

Suggested posts