Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Huawei P30 Pro)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

Since 2 weeks the sections 'Podcasts - Downloads' and 'Podcasts - Shows' can not be shown. It only says something like "Sorry, something went wrong. You want to try it again?". It is like this in offline and online mode. So I can only find f.e. my downloaded Podcasts, if I type parts of the name in the search bar.

Can anybody please help?

Thanks 🙂

Ps: the attached Screenshot is in German but maybe anybody can help

Screenshot_20200725_090217_com.spotify.music.jpg
18 Replies

Hey, hab das selbe Probleme und bin auch noch nicht auf eine Lösung gestoßen. Außerdem hab ich die gleiche Fehlermeldung bei "Shows". Also das mir meine Podcasts nicht angezeigt werden. Ist das bei dir genau so? LG

Ja das ist bei mir genauso! Was für ein Handy, Betriebssystem nutzt du?

Hey, ich habe das Redmi Note 7 und ANdroid 9PKQ1.18094.001
Ein Bekannter hat das Redmi Note 8. Er hat diese Fehlermeldungen nicht

Hey! Konntest du das Problem lösen? Steh nämlich seit einiger Zeit vor dem gleichen Problem und würde Spotify gerne wieder mal normal nutzen können... 

Hey, nein immer noch keine Lösung in Sicht. Ich würde es auch gerne wieder normal nutzen können...

Hey zusammen,

hat sich mittlerweile die Situation bei euch geändert? Bei mir geht es immer noch nicht. 

LG

Nein, also bei mir leider immer noch nicht. War auch in Kontakt mit Spotify aber die konnten mir auch nicht weiterhelfen. Der Rat von ihnen war die SD-Karte zu entfernen, alle Daten, Cache etc. zu löschen, die App zu deinstallieren und wieder neu zu installieren - habe das mehrmals gemacht aber hat leider nie funktioniert.
Im Internet hab ich jetzt gelesen, dass jemand eine ältere Spotify-Version heruntergeladen hat und jetzt einfach nicht mehr updatet, aber weiß nicht ob das funktioniert bzw. ob man diese Versionen überhaupt noch findet..

Hey, 

vielen Dank für die ausführliche Nachricht. Ja, das habe ich größtenteils auch schon alles ausprobiert. Ouh man, krass, dass sie da auch nichts wissen. Ich hoffe mittlerweile einfach darauf, dass ein Update das irgendwann ändern wird.

LG

Hey there folks,   

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

First thing you can try is a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. This step will clean the cache and corrupted files from previous installations that can cause issues with downloaded content.

It's also a good idea to check if any power saving or data cleaning settings run active on your mobile device. Make sure you disable them since such features can prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.  

Thanks for the advice, but I tried that procedure 2 times now and nothing changed...

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us.    

If you still can't see your downloaded podcast after trying the above steps, next thing you can try is connecting to a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. 

Alternatively, you can try logging in to a different Spotify account on your device and download a podcast to check if you observe the same. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day! 

Ahh sorry Ivan i haven't seen this post from you. 
The Solution with a other networks dowsn't work.
But the thing with creating a new account =).
Is there a solution to copy all playlists with a few clicks? Because i have so much Playlist over the last 10+ years that this would be very unpleasant to copy all of them solo. 

Thanks for the tipps.

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for the reply!

Glad to hear that downloading podcasts functions on the new account.

We know how important your playlists are to you and as @Ivan suggested, you can have a look at this support article for a guide on how you can transfer your Music collection over, without losing anything.

If you're having trouble with that you can always reach out to our support team. They'll be happy to offer you further assistance, if possible.

Hope you find this info useful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Alex,
dont' get me wrong. I create a new account to see if i have there also the error messages. In the new account i diden't have theme. I discovered random a post here, that a person has the same problem an downlaoded an older version of spotify from an other source and not the playstore from android.

Because it would be too much trouble to copy all my playlists and artists to the new account i decided to try this method with an older version not from the playstore.

And it worked 2-3 days. But than the error message occurs again. So i deleaded Spotify and downlaoded an older version again from the page uptodown.com. And it works again.

I hope this will be stable and downloading every 2-3 days Spotify will not get my new weekly routine.

Thanks for joining in Alex

Hey there @user-removed,

Thank you for your post.

We always recommend that you have the latest version of the app so you don't miss out on features.

If you'd like to have the latest version of the app you can also try to log in with a friend's or a family member's account to see if the issue persists. 

If it works fine from different accounts - your account may be broken. 

To fix that you can transfer all of your music to the new account you've created and continue with that.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hey Jeremy,

"If it works fine from different accounts - your account may be broken. "
I don't want to create a new account and copy all of my playlists to another account. Which only can be done by one playlist at the same time. And besides that losing all my firends there an also copying all my artist. Spotify should get this jobe done to clear this problem not the customers ofter half an year. 

I was downloading the newst version to see if the problems still exist. And it dose. So i go back to Uptodown and downlaod an old version. 

Cherrs!

Btw: From the Version jump  8.5.63.941  2020-06-23 to  8.5.66.1002  2020-07-10 is where the problmes occours if sombody helps that and also want to downlaod an older version that works. 

Hello,

soooo i decided to make a new account and now getting in trouble with all the artists and playlists i want to transfer. It dont want to copy all playlists solo to the new account because that are a lot of playlist.......can spotify help me to transfer the playlists and artists at once?

Suggested posts