Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded platlist appered as not downloaded

Downloaded platlist appered as not downloaded

About a week ago I downloaded a playlist I made. So, today as everyday I played it and i discovered that it isn't downloaded. You probably are thinking that whats the matter with that why dont you downloaded again? Well I have to travel 5hrs to get Wi-Fi because i live in a lost town where i can barely get mobile internet which is extremely expensive to use it to.download my peraonal playlist of all most 600 songs.
So, any solutions? Could you help me?
4 Replies

@Iztro

The files should still be in the cache. Do a logout / login again to see if they appear again.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It dosnt work

It doesnt work

Helo there, in case anyone is still having this issue I want to comment on how I got it fixed.

Issue: When downloading albums the mobile app showed them as being downloaded and after finishing, half an hour later every downloaded song was gone, as if it had never been downloaded in the first place.

I even switched phones and this kept happening, using my same premium spotify user.

My way to solve it:

I noticed that when trying to download some albums, I got the "Epic collection, friend..." message, the one i got when i reached the limit of saved songs/albums.

So I deleted the app cache, uninstalled it, restarted the phone and then reinstalled it and started removing albums from my saved collection (do not confuse with the downloaded albums) and voila, since then, I've been able to download and maintain the downloaded songs.

I hope this helps someone being annoyed by Spotify's stupid bugs as I was.

Suggested posts