Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded playlists disappeared?

Downloaded playlists disappeared?

I've had Spotify for several years now.  I really like the download feature so I can listen to certain playlists offline, like when I'm driving in the middle of nowhere, or snowboarding. Yesterday I was driving in the middle of nowhere and discovered that my downloaded playlists were all suddenly NOT downloaded anymore. I had no music for 6 hours in the car and a day of snowboarding!!

I thought maybe my autopay hadn't gone through and my Premium subscription had run out (but couldn't check it, of course), but that was not the case.

Now that I'm back home, I'm re-downloading my big playlist, but WHAT HAPPENED??? Did a Spotify app update dump my downloaded files?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Android 6.0.1

Spotify version 7.2.0.1250 armV7

2 Replies

my playlists never download fully and spuradically become unavailable offline. I have no idea what happens to them. I go back and reset to listen offline then half of them disappear again.

I also notice some of the songs on my playlist dissapeard. I am a premium user and paid monthly via subscription. The offline features is what I like about spotify since I can download music from wifi and listen to every beat wherever I go. But now I am frustrated why songs started to dissapeard on spotify app.

Suggested posts