Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded playlists got "wiped", now I can't play offline songs?

Downloaded playlists got "wiped", now I can't play offline songs?

I can no longer download tracks to my Z3 that I have imported. This happened after my phone rebooted because of an update, although I'm unsure why that affected my downloaded files as I save them to an sd card. The files aren't corrupt since they're still playable on the desktop version, and I can still see them in my playlists, but they now refuse to download. 

This has happened before, but it somehow solved itself.

-I've tried cleaning out the Spotify app (including everything that goes with it) and my sd card several times, and I've rebooted my Z3 just as many times.

-I even tried renaming the files on the desktop, and making a playlist for all them alone (while removing them from other playlists), but I still get stuck at "waiting to download".

-I'm using the same network for both my mobile and pc, with both the desktop and app version open at the same time. All other songs download just fine, and I haven't hit the dl limit yet.

Anyone experiencing this, or have any ideas as to how to fix it?

1 Reply

Alright, got no help on this, but the problem resolved itself after a few weeks. Suggest anyone else with this problem just wait it out.

Suggested posts