Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded playlists show as downloaded, yet I'm unable to play any songs from the playlist

Solved!

Downloaded playlists show as downloaded, yet I'm unable to play any songs from the playlist

Hi there! I was just wondering how come my playlist has the green button showing that it is downloaded, yet I can't see nor play any songs from that playlist? I am a premium user, of course, and also have my spotify in offline mode to not use any of my monthly internet limit. I don't understand why the playlist can't even be opened when it is downloaded? It's greyed out. If I put my spotify to online it works perfectly. Why is this? This is not the premium spotify I want to pay for...

- Bjørn

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for that info @bsfl!

We've just released a new version of Spotify 6.5.0. Can you reinstall the app to make sure it's updated? You'd need to sync your offline tracks again.

Once you've done this, let us know if you get the same issue.

Anyk17

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @bsfl!

Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

Can you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're running?

Also, let us know if this happened after your device restarted or your battery died.

Keep us posted.

Anyk17

Android: 6.0.1

Spotify: 6.2.0.1028

Device: Motorola 4g+

I haven't noticed anything as of yet after turning the phone on and off, but I'll let you know if/when I do. Been to Japan, so haven't been able to respond untill now. I'm terribly sorry.

- Bjørn Sverre

Marked as solution

Thanks for that info @bsfl!

We've just released a new version of Spotify 6.5.0. Can you reinstall the app to make sure it's updated? You'd need to sync your offline tracks again.

Once you've done this, let us know if you get the same issue.

Anyk17

Suggested posts