Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded songs disappear

Solved!

Downloaded songs disappear

Hello, I have about 5 versions of the downloaded songs of my playlists on my phone, but the app keeps loosing the songs, I have filled up a 64GB SD chip redownloading, and redownloading, How do I get the app to recoginize the downloaded songs?

Seriously? where is the fix? Not playing all this money on a "membership" to deal with these **bleep** glitches, you people refuse to acknowledge and fix

22 Replies

No, they failed to do their job, and fix the issue. I had to reformat my SD card and phone, just to try to fix this problem. The prepubecent brats, are accusing me its my SD card, rather than looking into the problem. The thing is, I have gone through 3 phones and 5 seperate SD cards with an identical issue. Kinda screams that spotify is f*cking up and they refuse to fix it

Helo there, in case anyone is still having this issue i want to comment on how i got it fixed.

Issue: When downloading albums the mobile app showed them as being downloaded and after finishing, half an hour later every downloaded song was gone, as if it had never been downloaded in the first place.

I even switched phones and this kept happening, using my same spotify user.

My way to solve it:

I noticed that when trying to download some albums, i got the "Epic collection, friend..." message, the one i got when i reached the limit of saved songs/albums.

So i started removing albums from my saved collection (do not confuse with the downloaded albums) and voila, since then, i've been able to download and maintain the downloaded songs. 

I hope this helps someone being annoyed by Spotify's stupid bugs as i was.

Pravus

This is a seriously cronic problem in need of a defined fix!

Come on spotify techs, whats up?  Get to work on it....please!!!

Suggested posts