Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded spotify app, now I have premium without having paid for it..?

Downloaded spotify app, now I have premium without having paid for it..?

Hiya,

So, my mum got me one of those spotify gift cards and I was going get 3 months of spotify premium with it.

I thought I'd download the spotify app to my android (HTC desire Z, provider T-Mobile, the Netherlands) and now all of a sudden I have spotify premium.. or so does it say on the spotify on my mac. I didn't use the gift card yet. 

So uh, I'm kind of confused. Do I pay later? Will it show up on my phone bill or something? I didn't agree anywhere with going premium. I can't find anything about it on T-mobile's website either. All the app warned me for was that it uses a lot of data but I have limitless internet so that shouldn't be a problem I think. Hope I didn't do anything illegal, hehe.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone could help met out! thanks! 😉

Nina

2 Replies

Hi! 

I am having this same problem but, i was also not able to figure out if i was charged for the premium. I was wondering if you were able to figure out if it charged you on your phone bill or anything?

You probably got a free trial. Apply your gift card to your account anyway and it will all sort itself out.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts