Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading Playlist - stuck at 99%

Downloading Playlist - stuck at 99%

Hi.

I'm trying to download a playlist to my phone (galaxy s3 mini, android 4.1), but it gets stuck at 99%. I have read other posts related to this matter, did almost everything people say that helped:

- Cleaned Cache

- Erased data on SD card

- Uninstalled and Re-installed Spotify

But the problem persists, i am downloading over wi-fi (the 2g/3g is turned off) and i am only downloading in High Quality into a 16g SD card, so i have space.

Still, it is stuck at 99%. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies

Any local files in the plalyist you are trying to download? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, my wife gets a daily notification on her Samsung smartphone that something is being downloaded from Spotify. The download ends at 99% every time. Only 49 out of 50 are downloaded.
What is the cause? How to fix the error message?

tempFileForShare_20220828-095612.jpg

tempFileForShare_20220828-095612.jpg

Hi @f0ur7dzwehdz!

Could you let us know the following:

• The OS-version of your wife's phone.
  • The version of Spotify she's running.
  • All troubleshooting you've tried so far so we avoid repeating the steps.

You can try clearing the app's cache and data by going to Settings > Apps > Spotify on her phone, or perform a clean reinstall by following the steps in this article (if you haven't already). Check also if there are any local files within the playlist that's being downloaded. If so, remove them temporarily.

Something else you can try out is logging out and signing back in twice in a row as this triggers an internal refresh of the app. Enabling Offline mode in Spotify's settings and then restarting the phone is also worth trying out. Once the phone boots back up, disable Offline mode again to see if it did the trick.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same here. Please fix.

Suggested posts