Announcements

Downloading music to the new Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3

Re: Downloading music to the new Samsung Galaxy Watch or Gear S3

bonobosoy

Hi! Is this going to be available in PERU (Latin America)???

What is a possible workaround ?

Thank you

sammymammy
Casual Listener

Hi there, i have managed to login for the first time but dont seem to have all the menu options available. All that I have is Search and Settings. There is no Your Music, Recently Played, Featured Playlists or Browse available. I have Spotify Premium. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Please help!

Khambz_14
Casual Listener

Unfortunately, Spotify is available only in the Play Store(United Arab Emirates) but not in Galaxy Apps(United Arab Emirates).. Any updates on this matter?

WdW25

It's the same for me. Allso no "your music" on my watch.

I can use it as remote, but how do I download the music to my watch for offline play?

I have premium.

I see search and settings, can choose strem on wifi and then nothing else.

Does anyone have a solution? Can't use my GW now for music while working out. 

jasmatken

Help! This thread was helpful however I’m stuck! Lol! I was in the process of downloading my playlist. It was stalled several times. I managed to download one playlist but when I tried to play a song it would say no music.  That’s just the beginning but thats where I am. It’s also stuck on one song only and I cannot get it to go to another song. Soooo, my main issue is it’s not playing any music even with the downloaded songs.

Andrebot
Regular

Hi,

Did just that. Now i am having an issue that the music suddenly stops during a run (after 15-20min) in standalone mode, and I am not able to play the playlist anymore. Is says then that I have no offline songs.  

I have seen many users have the same issue! Very "buggy"...

Any solutions??

Thx

rlveglio

You are the bomb diggity!

Kissa83

Hi, Did you end up gettgetting a solutuon to spotify just randomly deleting downlaoded songs? I am having the same issue.

Thanks 😃

maqs

oooh man God bless you! now playing music on my Gear Sport thanks to you. Great job!!

SUGGESTED POSTS