Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading playlists on card for car.

Solved!

Downloading playlists on card for car.

So i just bought a new screen that supports android, but i never have wifi in the car and would like to download them on my carstereo. Is there a way i can perhaps insert the card in my pc, download the tracks to the card, and thus have the offline playlists on my screen? It's the same account so all playlists and tracks should match.

Also is there a fix for this layout? It only uses the left half of the screen and the next cover art is 0.5cm visible on the right side.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm afraid you can't transfer spotify downloads between devices. The music is encrypted and only playable on the device it was downloaded on. Nice picture but what exactly is the device in your car?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm afraid you can't transfer spotify downloads between devices. The music is encrypted and only playable on the device it was downloaded on. Nice picture but what exactly is the device in your car?

That's unfortunate, i passed by a friends house yesterday and downloaded them, not the ideal solution but it works. Any idea on how i could perhaps fix the way to wide view?

The screen is an aftermarket one, it replaces the original mercedes screen and adds android functionality to it.

This is the one i bought.

http://carlife-mall.net/ZT02/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_11&products_id=50

The display is standard on tablets in lanscape mode I'm afraid. They never actually produced a tablet version of the app so it's pretty ugly.

Suggested posts