Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading using cellular data

Downloading using cellular data

I did reinstalling the app already but the problem is still there. I cannot download using my cellular data even if the Download using Cellular Data is turned on already.
6 Replies

Are you using a dual sim phone? If so, try moving your data sim to slot 2.

Yes Joe. My phone has two sim cards. By now, i am using sim 2 for the data. But it's still like that.

Hmmm....it seems to work for other dual sim phone users. Did you try restarting your phone? If that doesn't work, maybe get in touch with your mobile service provider.

My cellular data is working fine. I can go online with it. I am just having a little trouble with spotify. It says turn the feature to download using data on so that i could download without wifi. So i did but i still can't download. I tried restarting the device and even re installing the app. It's also updated to the latest version.

Screenshot_20170322-053535.png
Screenshot_20170322-053521.png

Hi again 🙂 The only other option is to contact spotify direct, referring them to the details in this thread (to save having to repeat everything). Use the online contact form and someone at Spotify will take a look. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts