Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloads gone

Downloads gone

So the last 3 times I've opened my Spotify from closed, my previously downloaded playlists are all "waiting to download" and are not downloaded anymore.

This is extremely frustrating as most of my playlists are downloaded so the amount of data im using from it having done it 3 times (on 2 seperate devices so assuming its my account) is just unnecessary!

Has anyone else had this problem?

I flicked through settings with no avail to what could be causing it.

I have since turned off download with cellular so I don't just have it auto download again 🤦‍♀️

I last month had my subscription lapse to unpaid for a few days before going back to paid and its been since then that this has been a problem.

1 Reply

Hey @Mattelle

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

First thing you can try here is performing a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. This will make sure no corrupted cache is causing this since issues with downloads may often be related to the it. 

If you see no difference after, try disabling any battery optimization or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

Suggested posts