Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate Sound

Duplicate Sound

Hi there, so okay this new bug made me make this post. I was listening on the gym some music but suddenly I noticed some strange thing on the music, first I noticed just a interference on the beat, at first I thought it was a problem from my earphones , cause I was running and could do something with the connector, but I began to listen to the vocals of some other song on the first song. When the first song finished the problem was over. So that's all , would like to know if anyone else had the same issue, or even this become a bug report. Already thank you all.
Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!
4 Replies

I haven't encountered this myself. You're saying this only happened on one track and you haven't been able to replicate it since?

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can play the song normally now, this only happened once
Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!

Okay, well just keep us posted if it happens again, and we can always be watching for other users who might have similar problems to determine if this looks like an actual Spotify bug or not. Hopefully it was just a one time fluke.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah sure, always glad to help , I'll keep topic updated if it happens
again.

Matheus Abner

Suggested posts