Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

EQ for Spotify Mobile

EQ for Spotify Mobile

Hey Spotify! What about integrating an equalizer in the spotify player?

I can't understand why spotify left it out... shocked  that I didn't find it integrated in the computer version.

You know, spotify users love music... nuff' said.

9 Replies

Hello.

You're on the Android board - Was this intended to comment on another version of Spotify?

On the latest version of Spotify on Android, you can use the "Audio Effects" option to use the built-in EQ feature. This is available on Android 4.x devices.
Airhorn Enthusiast

*Some* Android 4.x devices.

I can use it on my Motorola RAZR Maxx. And those are awesome, more bass to my ears... I like Spotify so much... Zooland Records party music sounds so good and even more bass with those EQ settings. Thanks Spotify, love you.

@SteveBrammer wrote:

*Some* Android 4.x devices.

Good point - Some HTC devices using "Beats Audio" appear to not be compatible at the moment. We're looking into why this might be. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Aha.. Sorry.

I have HTC with beatsaudiocrap, only setting is on or off.

"*Some* Android 4.x devices."

-> is it able to bring it to other devices, like Note 2?

or am I just blind and dont the the EQ Setting?

(in Settings it is definiiteyly not)

This one works well.

Simple to use and free. Even the presets are pretty decent for several diferent genres.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&hl=en_GB

Deezeer app (another streaming app not yet in USA) just added equalizer to their app in the app - amazing sound! 

There is a nice external app called spotEQ (paid app) that greatly improves the sound quality. but its external... 

Really hope that Spotify will add equalizer to the app (all the range of apps) .

Holy **** i love that new thing EQ i can make sick bass music OMG I JUST ****** LOVE IT! If you guys want some sick bass music follow my playlist on spotify called Best bass drops i have 450 followers right now, I WANT TO SEE MORE! I and active adding more almost every day. Come and try it my friends!!!

Suggested posts