El canvas no funciona

El canvas no funciona

Mapache-Ls
Casual Listener

Screenshot_2020-01-11-13-46-56.jpg

Antes de que funcione bien el lienzo y de un día para otro me dejó de funcionar aunque lo que activó, ahora se desactiva solo.

Plan

Premium

País

México

Dispositivo

ZTE Blade 9

Sistema operativo

Android 7.1

Mi pregunta o problema

¿Por qué se desactiva solo el canvas?

21 Replies

Nefilimesp
Regular

¡Hola!

¿Has probado a volver a instalar la aplicación? También puede ayudar el eliminar el caché del dispositivo.

Coméntame si se ha solucionado con mis indicaciones.

Un Saludo🙂

Mapache-Ls
Casual Listener
Hola, gracias por responderme.
Acabo de probar reinstalando la aplicación y sigue sin funcionar el canvas, lo del cache siempre lo borro pero sigue igual.

Mario

Hey @Brunols,

It'd be great if you double-checked you currently have no restrictions applied to letting Spotify run on your device due to, for instance:

• enabled cache-clearing or task-managing apps
  • battery saver features previously activated on your device

If you search through any of these apps or features on your device and can confirm they're active, one solution would be to have Spotify white-listed while you use them, so that the app can keep running despite the task-managing or battery-saving restrictions.

Alternatively, you can try and completely deactivate these apps or features.

After trying these steps, just log in and out your Spotify to see whether it's then possible to activate and display the Canvas feature.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

MS21213
Visitor

Me está pasando lo mismo y no encuentro manera de solucionarlo 

Santydayalac
Casual Listener

does not work, none of the solutions they mention correct the bug, i need a real solution

user-removed
Not applicable

A mí ni siquiera me sale la opción 🤬

Elena

Hey there @MS21213, @Santydayalac and @user-removed,

Thank you for your posts. We're happy to help.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since the official language on the Community site is English.

We actually have an ongoing issue about this. You can follow the steps in there to try and solve this and if the issue persists you can leave a +Vote to show your support and subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator

Nicole03
Casual Listener

Hola, espero que no les moleste que escriba en español.

Me está pasando lo mismo con el canvas y no me aparece ni la opción para activarlo. Vengo teniendo este problema desde hace más de 4 meses y sigue sin arreglarse. Intenté todo lo que decían en este post y tampoco se arregla. Necesitamos una actualización o algo que pueda arreglar el bug.

Desde ya, muchas gracias.

jafetmyam
Casual Listener

Hola, ya que ayer estaba averiguando cómo volver a obtener la función de lienzo, mi investigación me llevó a averiguar desde cuando se lanzó esta función y vi que se lanzó a fines de 2019, así que como usuario de Android corrí a busqué el lienzo de una fecha cercana al lanzamiento, desinstalé la versión de spotify que tenía e instalé esta versión '' 8.5.42.812 '' y el lienzo regresó, el único inconveniente es que la función de letras desapareció.

CarlosE

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting on this thread.

As Elena mentioned above, there's currently this Ongoing Issue about it. We recommend to check it out and add your +Vote. You can also Subscribe to it to be on top of any new updates we share about it. Remember that the Canvas feature is still being tested, and that's why some users have it and other don't, or you had it for just a temporary period.

@jafetmyam, we always recommend keeping the app updated to its latest version to make sure it runs at an optimal performance and you don't miss out on any new features and general improvements.

We hope this clears things up.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

jafetmyam
Casual Listener

If it weren't for that detail I would always keep it updated but as the answers are redundant and the solution date is not seen, I proceeded to install it that way, as a user of years ago it seemed a shame that they gave us the function and then it disappeared, since those details as canvases enrich the experience and are a pleasant differentiator of the service.

Blingblaow
Composer

Tu android ocupas el Android update 

JavierSJK

Tengo una solucion que acabó de encontrar para los usuarios de samsung.

Todo consiste en cuando inician sesión, si les sale un mensaje que dice "Iniciar sesión con cuenta samsung" y dan aceptar, por alguna razón la opción de "canvas" se desactiva.

Pero la solución es simplemente ignorar el mensaje y iniciar sesión de manera normal.

Yo lo probé con mi cuenta de Facebook y cuando la abrí normal se activaron los "canvas".

Espero les sirva esta solución, no estoy seguro si sirve, pero ojala los ayude.

(Dejo las dos capturas de pantalla, son en el mismo tiempo y con los resultados de el inicio de sesión)

Screenshot_20210709-210748_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20210709-210811_Spotify.jpg

Jeremy

Hi there @JavierSJK,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

It's really nice of you to share what worked for you to the other users 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Carlos-Bustamante
Casual Listener

tengo un s21 ultra y tampoco se muestra el canvas.... borre datos inicie con gmail , facebook , tengo desactivado el ahorro de datos y nada... desinstale e hice todo y nada... que decepcion ...

Kiril

Hey @Carlos-Bustamante,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the Community.

In case you aren't seeing the Canvas feature on your Samsung s21 Ultra, please make sure to check if the feature is switched to on in your Spotify mobile app's Settings menu, and also that the Data saver option is turned off (again in the Settings menu of the Spotify mobile app). 

If the above does not help, could you ask a relative or a friend to log in from his account (on your device), to see if they will have the feature visible for them.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator

Carlos-Bustamante
Casual Listener

Solo es mi cuenta,  mi pareja y 2 amigos tienen canvas en mi móvil 

Jeremy

Hi there @Carlos-Bustamante,

Thank you for your reply.

If the feature is switched to on in your Spotify mobile app's Settings menu and the issue persists, can you log in with your account on a different device to see if the issue persists? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

gadielxd15

I have the same issue, It's almost like 10 months without the Canvas option, I log out And sing un with other Account and the option worked in the other Account

Please fix it

SUGGESTED POSTS