Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Emply Running Playlist

Emply Running Playlist

Hi, When i chose the Browse option and then select Running from the menu, the running playlist is emtpy.

It attempts to set the tempo but it cannot. However, i never use this, i typically set the tempo myself and hit 'skip'  to the voice telling me to run to detect the tempo. For either option there is no playlists listed. I typically always use the 'Top Running Hit's' playlist but i've no options.

All other menue options under the Top  level Browse menu have playlists listed but  not the Running. I got Spotify for the Running play lists.

My android is Galaxy S6 edge if that's relevant. This previously worked, i'm not aware of any changes but very much appreciate help or pointers to getting my playlist options  back.

Thank you!

Sharon

4 Replies

I see the same as you so I'd guess it's a temporary server glitch. Give it a day and see if it comes back.

Good to know ... thank you very much 🙂

It's not something I use so give me a shout if it still isn't working tomorrow. Now. if they had a "Sitting" playlist...

All back to normal today. I had to login again but once i did that the Running playlists are there ... thanks for coming back to me on this so quickly 🙂

Sharon

Suggested posts