Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Epic collection - are you kidding?!

Epic collection - are you kidding?!

I am one of the premium users that hit the "saved songs" limit.

Long standing paying user that refered more than 5-10 people and paying for ~2years. 

I find it unacceptable that paying users are being limited by what's sold as an unlimited library

I "accepted" the first imposed limit for offline songs - the hidden limit of ~4k songs that are available offline. It's another thing that's unlimited but in fact it's not.

As of now, I am definitely going to cancel my Spotify subscription and move to other services. I heard Apple Music does not have this problem 🙂

1 Reply

Hey @syndbg, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Indeed you have an unlimited Library! With over 30M+ songs out there you can stream all the available songs!

The Library isn't represented just by your Saved songs or a single playlist 🙂

The actual limit for saved songs folder or any playlist is 10 000 songs while the other cap is for downloaded songs on a single device which is 3333 up to 3 devices.

You still can create an unlimited amount of playlists, you aren't limited in this case.

I would recommend to give a read to Your Library, Listen offline and Create and edit playlists FAQs'.

However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope I was able to help!

Suggested posts