Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equalizer is missing

Solved!

Equalizer is missing

Hi. I recently noticed that the equalizer thing is not in my settings anymore.
I recently bought a new phone, so maybe the problem comes from it, ive got a LGG2. So it will ne great if anybody could help me with this problem. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So I guess the solution to your question is that the device dictates what features are in spotify, (for example, no messaging on mobile devices) and equalizer is one of those features. 🙂
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hi! I have an LG phone, and I don't have an equalizer on that either. I think it has something to do with the LG phone model itself... I may be wrong, but I don't ever recall equalizer being in the mobile settings.
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

I've never has the eq with my m7. Its definitely something having to do with certain devices. I think in the case of the HTC, the beats music sound overrides it or something...
Marked as solution

So I guess the solution to your question is that the device dictates what features are in spotify, (for example, no messaging on mobile devices) and equalizer is one of those features. 🙂

Thank you guys for your quick and clear answers. 🙂

Im so disappointed, i had this habit of always playing with the equalizer to be fully satisfied...

I guess it's device related... I've read of people with the m8 having this problem too so I always assumed it was a HTC issue... Similar to his gapless playback doesn't work on HTCs with Google Music. But I'm sure other devices could have the same problem.

I just got a new Phone and now i am missing equlizer in settings. Is this feature removed? I have huawei p9

Spotify uses the built-in equalizer. If there isn't one, as in the case of your phone. then the option won't appear. Solution is to download an equalizer app from Play.

I had equalizer on my spotify and then I updated my OS to Android 7.0 and now it's missing. Is there any way to get it Back?

And yes I do have built on equalizer.

Buit-in*

What phone model are you using @Oneplus? Just in case your user name is a clue, take a look at this forum.

Using OnePlus 3. Thanks for the link. Seems like many have this same problem. I have tried downloading other equalizers but none of them work. I hope future updates will fix this issue.

What the **bleep**ing **bleep** is this NO EQUALIZER? And my music just all of sudden started to sound like 100% bass **bleep**ING **bleep**! Paying 10euros/month to listen this **bleep**ing trash quality music? I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW SPOTIFY! Thanks for ruining my workout and my day piece of **bleep** company

Download Equalizer FX. Works for me.

Suggested posts